Chips and dip use to be one of my favorite quick snacks. You know, you can never go wrong with them chips and dip - whatever it is, especially salsa! Just as I began to embody this lifestyle of alkalinity, I thought I wouldn't be able to enjoy it like I use to.
However, me knowing me, I make it way out of no way - every time, especially for a fav dish, haha. Thus the Sea Moss Salsa was manifested!
This is a simple and quick way to make salsa that you can use to add into any dish. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I enjoy this all alkaline, all upful salsa!
- 2 cups of fresh ropa tomatoes chopped
- 2 tsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 tsp agave
- 1 tbsp sea moss gel*
- Dash of seal salt or Himalayan salt
- 1-2 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- A pinch of chopped habanero pepper, cayenne pepper, African Bird Pepper (optional)
- 1 tbsp chopped mango (optional)
- Add in all ingredients into food processor (if using fresh tomatoes, rinse, and cut it first)
- Blend in your food processor for increments of 2 seconds until desired consistency is reached. If you want a lil chunky business then you'll blend in total about 4-6 times.
- Serve with chips, tacos, quinoa bowl, ANYTHING! 😊
- Refrigerate any leftovers after use. It'll last up to 5-7 days.
*Checkout our blog on how to make sea moss gel here.