𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗲𝗮
Expand your taste buds with this sweet tea created with Burdock Root and Red Clover. The sweet hint flavor, smoothness in each sip, and it's light detox effect supports our bodies in natural detoxification. With the increased toxic exposure we experience in the world at this moment it can create stagnation and overwhelm in the body. This is where our plant allies appear to support in the movement of life force energy, the activation of our immunity and overall strength; for those of any age. Yup, this is a great sweet tea alternative for kids, as well.
𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑼𝒑𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒙 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌
- Antioxidants - The root contains antioxidants such as phenolic acids, quercetin and luteolin (all of which are transferred to the tea) that can shield the body against cell-damaging free radicals.
- Blood health - Burdock root has active ingredients that have been found to detoxify heavy metals from the blood, improving organ health and the health of the whole body. It also promotes blood circulation to the skin surface, which improves skin health.
- Hair health - You can serve concerns like hair loss and dandruff, and boost scalp and follicle health, as Burdock Root and Red Clover tea is known to contain helpful phytosterols in burdock root tea, while the burdock root plant contains hair-helping essential oils.
- Upful skin - Diet and environmental toxins undeniably affect skin. By supporting the body in the removal of free radicals, heavy metals and other toxins, you will help to improve the appearance of your skin.
- Immunity - After your detoxification, your body will have better digestive and lymphatic function. Both of these are key to a strong and aligned immune system.
- Heart Health - Burdock root tea has potassium that serves to maintain normal blood pressure levels and serve as a vasodilator, which may lower your risk for atherosclerosis, heart attacks and strokes. This mineral is also important for heart health because it aids in maintaining fluid balance in the body
- Mood - Red clover supports articulating emotions and memories that have been previously locked in the body but are now bubbling up for release. With Red Clover and Burdock Root removing the accumulations interfering with your mental and emotional state of being, you'll allow yourself better sleep, more conscious thought, and high vibration energy.
𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗲𝗮
- 4 tbsp of Burdock Root
- 4 tbsp of Red Clover
- 2 liters of spring water
- Raw Agave
- Key lime slices or Strawberry slices *optional*
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱:
- Non metal pot
- Glass mason jar
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼:
- Add Burdock Root to spring water and bring it to a boil. Immediately turn off heat when it reaches boiling point.
- Add your Red Clover and allow it to steep for 15 minutes keeping a lid on the pot.
- Take off lid and allow to cool down. Once cooled, strain into a mason jar. - Repurpose your herbs!
- Add agave to taste.
- If you wanna get down and creative, add some sliced key lime and/or strawberries to make a sweet tangy thing going on.
𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓, 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 @𝒖𝒑𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔. 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅!