𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑷𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔!
So, I took the plunge, fam! i bought a popsicle mold and had an amazing time getting creative and playful w/ the different sweet options. One of them that I really rocked with was a chamomile popsicle.
I love connecting with the softness of its leaves and petals. Its beauty and smell is upful. They greet the sun during the day and wilt down at night, which I honor deeply as they support the human body in doing the same. They activate much inner child joy for me.
This 𝐔𝐏𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙋𝙤𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙚 will activate your body feeling and being more hydrated, and refreshed. Chamomile has a light sweet taste, provides a cooling effect, and serves the body in divine subtle ways, which is why it's such a vibe to connect with this plant ally in this way.
You may know this flower for its ability to relax the mind and support with sleep. Even its immune boosting abilities and digestive lovin' supports in miraculous ways for us humans of any age! Lastly, they're a perfect combination of antioxidants, minerals, and fiber.
You can snack on these bad boys during the summer months to cool down, incorporate a fun way of boosting the inner immune team, and to help during PMS - I know, I know... amazing!
I'm telling you, its a game changer and I promise this will be your new thing to make - you'll thank me later, lol. Actually, you'll thank Mother Nature! 😊
- 4 cups of Spring water
- 1/3 cup Agave
- 4 tbsp fresh or dried Chamomile flowers
- 1 key lime
- In a small cast iron or glass pot bring water to just under a boil, remove from heat, then stir in agave.
- Add the chamomile flowers to the pot (leaving some to the side for later), and cover with a lid to steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain the herbs then squeeze your 1 cup lime into the brew.
- Fill the popsicle molds, leaving about an 1/8" room at the top. Add your chamomile flowers into the mold time at this time or any other things you'd like to decorate with.
- Place the lid on popsicles and insert the popsicle sticks to freeze overnight.
- To release the Upful goodness, Gently wiggle the popsicle stick to remove the popsicle. If it gets a bit challenging to remove the popsicle, run the tray under water for a bit. This works for me.
- Fully joy!