Whenever I make this Camu berry jam, it reminds me of a nice summer evening at the beach snacking on a big fruit salad. This jam is so refreshing it makes me want to put it on my toast, pancakes, dates, EVERYTHING!
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 ounces Camu Camu
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons Agave
- Place Saucepan on stove over medium heat, and add the Rasberries, Strawberries, and Blackberries
- Once berries are heated add in the Camu Camu
- Mash the berries, and leave on medium- high heat for 7 minutes
- Add in your Chia seeds, and Agave
- Let cool for 20 – 30 minutes
- Pour in mason Jar, and enjoy!