I’m always on the lookout for how to make vegan versions of some of my childhood favorites because I still do tend to get a sweet tooth! These healthier homemade snickers bars are not only Raw, and Vegan, but they are also just as delicious and made using mostly store-cupboard ingredients! This vegan homemade snickers bar recipe hits the spot every time!
- 12 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup raw or roasted almonds
- 1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips
- 3 dropperfuls Reishi Powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice the pitted dates in half and place them on the parchment paper, (cut side face up).
- Stuff two of the almonds in each date.
- Heat up the cacao in a pan for about a minute.
- Once the chocolate is mostly melted, add the Reishi coconut oil and sea salt to taste.
- Divide the chocolate mixture over the dates, adding more sea salt, if desired.
- Let cool and enjoy!