The lymphatic system, the largest circulatory system in the body, has not been taught about widely within the western teachings and from the "armchair" doctors. Doctors do not know the way in which our body should flow cellularly where it resonates with one's body on a cosmic level. In cleansing the body, rarely is the lymph system focused on, but it's divine and powerful in its own way.
Now, let's make this super simple. This system is by far the most important system in reversing illness and experiencing an unstoppable life. Just think of it as a means of transportation and connection within our body.
The African Bio-mineral Balance is replacing depleted minerals and rejuvenating damaged cell tissue eroded by the acid, diseased state. The primary organs of elimination are the skin, liver, gallbladder, lymph glands, kidneys, and colon. All that which the lymphatic system is a part of.
Keeping this system or “the drains” of the body clean is critical to optimal health and longevity. Here’s why:
- It is both a detox system and nutrient delivery system, and the home of the immune system. Life cannot exist without it.
- It delivers fats as fuel for in-between-meal energy, in the form of triglycerides. When not functioning optimally, this is a major cause of fatigue.
- Any proteins and fats that are too large to enter the bloodstream go undigested into the stomach and small intestine and are picked up and processed by the lymphatic system. This is directly linked to weight gain. (8)
- It drains waste from every cell and organ in the body, including the heart and digestive system.
- It provides an immune detox defense for any toxins passing through the intestines, skin, respiratory tract and more.
- The lymph system is vulnerable to the formation of scar tissue and distortion as we age, much like the cardiovascular system.
- It drains 3 pounds of plaque and other toxins from the brain each year.
- Poor lymph drain from the brain and central nervous system has been linked to psychological, cognitive and immune concerns.
- The lymphatic system moves primarily via muscular contractions or exercise. Lack of regular exercise can congest the brain and CNS lymphatic channels that drain the brain while you sleep.
There are many ways in keeping the lymph healthy, but in the West and around the world, as a result of hundreds of years of processed foods, environmental toxins, and being conditioned and steered away from our natural way of living, the lymph has become severely congested.
By resonating with the African Bio Mineral Balance, incorporating the alkaline foods that are a part of the original manifestation of nature (you can get our ebook here), and cleansing the body on a cellular level may we experience an unstoppable life!
Find Upful Blends' cellular lymphatic system detox tea blend here.
Find Upful Blends' Alkaline Transition Guide ebook here.
- Moore, Michael. Medicinal Plants of the Desert and Canyon West. Museum of New Mexico Press, 1989.