Cancellation & Return Policy
Cancellation and Return Policy
If you wish to cancel your order, you must submit a cancellation notice immediately to email@example.com before your order has shipped. Our shipping is very quick!
- We can cancel your order as long as it hasn't shipped from our warehouse. This includes recurring orders. If your order has already began its journey to you it will need to be refused by you in order to come back to us. Once the package has arrived back to us in unopened condition, then will the refund be credited to the card on file at the time of purchase.
- We notify you 5 business days before your Upful Ship (recurring order) is scheduled to ship so you may cancel, push back, or push up your order. You can cancel via your online account or by emailing us Monday - Friday 10:30am - 6:30pm est.
If your package has been delivered in an unsatisfactory condition from our end, you have 5 business days from time of arrival to send us an email showing through the use of a picture, that the product or package has been compromised/incomplete. We'll then issue a refund or replacement.
- Upful Blends ensures the delivery of the product to the address submitted at the time of purchase. Should the customer fail to give the correct address, Upful Blends or delivery services, shall be in no way liable or required to issue a resend or refund.
- If a package is returned and refund is requested due to not desiring to pay custom fees or ordering from a country that does not allow herbal teas to be imported, there will be a 15% restocking fee withheld from the refund that will credit to the card on file. Since it is consumable products that you are purchasing we cannot provide them back on the site due to safety reasons.
- Upful Blends does not promise or guarantee any specific result or effect from using our natural herbs. Upful Blends shall be obligated to ensure the product is safe and meets the satisfactory conditions up until the point of delivery. Dissatisfaction with the results of the product will not be grounds for a refund.