Shipping & Handling
How long does it take for my order to ship?
- Orders take 1-2 business days (weekends are not included), since all herbs are batch blended and packaged within intention and love once ordered.
How long does it take for my order to arrive at me?
- 2-3 business days to receive after it has been shipped and based on the shipping chosen at checkout.
- Deliveries are made through USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class Package and tracking numbers will be sent to your email.
I'd like to cancel my order. How can I go about it?
- We can cancel orders as long as it hasn't shipped from our warehouse. If your order has already began it's journey to you and is immediately refused by you to send back to our warehouse you will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Once the package has arrived back to us in unopened condition, then will the refund (15% restocking fee kept) be credited to the card on file at the time of purchase. You may read our Cancellation and Return Policy here for more details.
How do I track my package?
- Tracking numbers are sent automatically via email. You may also track your package here on the site in your account, where we will provide live updates. There is also an option for you to choose text message updates on the status of your package's journey.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship to all parts of the world. The Upful Tribe is massive!
Canada/International orders takes 7-15 business days to receive.
How much is shipping?
- To ensure you're paying the most cost effective price, shipping is calculated depending upon weight and location.
- Enter in your information at checkout to see the exact cost.
We do not ship on holidays and shipping times may vary during these days.
Although we take extra precaution to ensure your package is delivered safely and with no damage to it, we cannot guarantee that it will arrive in perfect condition due to the Postal Service conditions. Once the package has been updated as delivered by the shipping carrier, risk of damages to, or loss of the item passes to the recipient. You will have to make a claim with the post office and it's best to choose Priority Mail, so you will have insurance rather than USPS First Class Package, where there is not insurance included. By purchasing from our website you agree to these terms.
Once you receive a tracking number it is your responsibility to contact the post office about issues regarding your package. Although we would love to better support you, we have no information about your package once given to the post office that would be of better assistance to you.
Upful Blends ensures the delivery of the product to the address submitted at the time of purchase. Should the customer fail to give the correct address to Upful Blends, subsidiaries, or delivery services shall be in no way liable or required to issue a resend or refund. Upful Blends does not take responsibility for stolen packages once they have been labeled "Delivered" by the post office carrier. You will have to place a reorder.
Customs regulations, weather conditions, and other factors may affect shipments that are going to international addresses. These are governed by UPS, DHL, and USPS and not by Upful Blends.
Once a package leaves the United States to go to your country USPS postal site stops tracking it. Please refer to the post office or customs in your country with your tracking information for more assistant on locating your product(s). You can also call the International Inquiry Center at 800-222-1811 for tracking information.
Please, keep in mind the rules and regulations that your country has for products that are allowed to enter the country. We are not responsible for any items that are held by customs if the country prohibits the items. If you make a mistake on your address or somehow miss the package and it is returned to sender we do have a re-shipping fee.
International orders are shipped via either USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority, DHL, and UPS. We have found that DHL is the most reliable and fastest although it is a bit more in pricing. You will be supplied with a tracking number. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items and will not be able to issue any refund for such items.
Customs: Due to the constant change in Customs Fees for every individual country, we can not guarantee that your country will or will not have customs fees added onto your order. If customs fees are due at the time of pick up, the customer is responsible for these charges.
APO/FPO Addresses: Although APO/FPO addresses are considered in the United States, shipping may be delayed due to the remote locations. 3-15 shipping days may apply for these addresses, but are usually delivered faster.