- Read more on our Shipping and Handling page.
Can I pick up my herbs?
- We are opening a store location in the Fort Lauderdale area beginning 2020. You may pick up your herbs there.
Do you provide refunds?
- Please see our Cancellation and Refund Policy, here.
Our Tribe Service Team will email you right away that the item is out of stock and provide you with an expected delivery date. Once it comes back into stock, the order will be shipped right away, free of charge, and a confirmation email will be sent to you. Rarely are we out of herbs, for we know how imperative it is to receive your herbs right away! In the case that we do run out due to unforeseen circumstances, it'll take up to 5 business days max for an item to come back into stock and start its journey to you. If it is traveling from Africa, it may take longer and will be communicated with you.
Where do you get your herbs from?
- Our wild crafted natural herbs are sourced from small traditional growers and harvesters in the rain forest of Peru and Brazil, and growers in Mexico and Honduras. We also receive natural herbs from the Western African Cape, Nigeria, and Ghana, which are also high in alkalinity, energy, and have not been manipulated or tainted by man. Then we receive a few herbs from Georgia where sustainable, organic, and alkaline practices yield divine high energy quality. The Irish Moss and other seaweeds come directly from the cold Atlantic waters, a few miles off the coast of Maine, where cold temperatures and open ocean provide highly oxygenated seaweed and high potency in mineral content.
- It means that the herbs have not undergone radiation for shelf life.
- The herbs are given to us in an FDA-approved light blocking bag that stops light and moisture from reaching the herbs. They're stored inside of glass air-tight jars in a cool, dry, dark cabinet until ordered. They're then taken from the jars and sealed again in kraft recycled pouches to start it's journey to you.
How should I store my herbs and Irish Moss?
- A cool, dry, dark place is the best way to store herbs. A well-sealed glass jar in your kitchen cabinet will work fine. Ensure that moisture doesn't reach to them.
- Store the sea moss in a sealed glass jar in the refrigerator. If you haven't used some of the moss, store it the same way as your herbs.
Can I consume multiple blends at the same time?
- Yes, all blends can be consumed at the same time. Consuming them one by one for each day in the beginning. Once you see you resonate with them divinely, then they may be consumed at the same time. You may consume at one time or interchange them throughout the day.
You may put the lose herbs in a strainer or leave the herbs loose in the water. Allow water to reach boiling point then add roots to the water and let simmer or if a leaf you'll pour it on top of the herbs when in a cup. All instructions are stated on the package.
Do not microwave your water or use any other water than spring water. It diminishes the benefits and using anything other than spring water, such as distilled water, depletes the body of its minerals and causes calcification. Add agave or date sugar if desired. Herbs can be steeped twice, so reuse your herbs.
How do I save herbs to resimmer?
- Allow them to air dry and then put them in an airtight container or the refrigerator. You can also make in batches.
Do you offer information on how to take herbs?
- I offer general information on my experience and how I consume my herbs. I am prohibited by law from dispensing any advice on taking herbs for a disease or to consume these herbs with any medications.
Do you offer information and coaching on the alkaline lifestyle?
- I will be offering coaching and guidance in experiencing an unstoppable connected life experience: mind, body, and spirit, within energy healing, shamanic work, alkalinity, and the African Bio Mineral Balance specifically. Join the Tribe and stay updated on when this will begin!