- Read more on our Shipping and Handling page.
Can I pick up my herbs?
- We do not offer pick up in this moment. Only delivery at this time.
Do you provide refunds?
- Please see our Cancellation and Refund Policy, here.
If you purchased multiple products, it will ship first - that way you get some of your herbs and won't have to wait on an entire order! Once it comes back into stock, your herb/s will be shipped right away, free of charge, and a confirmation email will be sent to you. And in the case that we do run out due to unforeseen circumstances, low harvesting, or custom delays, it'll take up to 5 business days max for an item to come back into stock and start its journey to you. If it is traveling from Africa or the Amazon, it may take longer and will be communicated with you that way we keep you in the loop the entire experience.
- With receiving from nature, sometimes we are on its time. So, we appreciate your patience and honor to Mother Earth.
Where do you get your herbs from?
- Our wild crafted natural herbs are sourced from small traditional growers and harvesters in the rain forest of Peru and Brazil, and growers in Mexico and Honduras. We also receive natural herbs from the Western African Cape, Nigeria, and Ghana, which are also high in alkalinity, energy, and have not been manipulated or tainted by man. Then we receive a few herbs from Ohio and Utah where sustainable, organic, and alkaline practices yield divine high energy quality. Our seaweeds come directly from the cold Atlantic waters, a few miles off the coast of Maine. The Sea Moss provided comes from St. Lucia.
- It means that the herbs have not undergone radiation for shelf life.
How should I store my herbs and Irish Moss?
- A cool, dry, dark place is the best way to store herbs. A well-sealed glass jar in your kitchen cabinet will work fine. Ensure that moisture doesn't reach to them.
- Store the sea moss in a sealed glass jar in the refrigerator. If you haven't used some of the moss, store it the same way as your herbs.
Can I consume multiple blends at the same time?
- Yes, all blends can be consumed at the same time. However, we recommend consuming them one by one each day in the beginning. Once you see you resonate with them divinely individually, then they may be consumed at the same time. You may consume them all at one time or interchange them throughout the day. Be sure you are preparing the roots and leaves/flowers separately, as they require two different preparation times.
You may put the lose herbs in a strainer or leave the herbs loose in the water. Allow water to reach boiling point then add roots to the water and let simmer or if a leaf you'll pour it on top of the herbs when in a cup. All instructions are stated on the packaging and on the product page.
Do not microwave your water or use any other water than spring water. It diminishes the benefits and using anything other than spring water, such as distilled water, depletes the body of its minerals and causes calcification. Add agave or date sugar if desired. Herbs can be steeped/simmered more than once, so reuse your herbs, Tribe! :)
How do I save herbs to resimmer?
- Allow them to air dry and then put them in an airtight container or the refrigerator. You can also make in batches.
Do you offer information on how to take herbs?
- I offer general information on my experience and how I consume my herbs. I am prohibited by law from dispensing any advice on taking herbs for a disease or to consume these herbs with any medications.
Do you offer information and coaching on the alkaline lifestyle?
- I will be offering coaching and guidance in experiencing an unstoppable connected life experience: mind, body, and spirit, within energy healing, shamanic work, alkalinity, and the African Bio Mineral Balance specifically. Join the Tribe and stay updated on when this will begin!