Wild Crafted Irish Moss
WE ARE SOLD OUT OF IRISH MOSS UNTIL OUR HARVESTER BEGINS THE 2019 HARVEST IN JUNE. PLEASE SEND US AN E-MAIL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY WHEN IT IS AVAILABLE, OR CHECK BACK HERE IN JUNE. BLESSINGS.
This SUPER source is 100% wildcrafted and harvested on a remote island off the coast of Maine, where the strong currents, highly oxygenated water, and full exposure to the open ocean have allowed this seaweed to thrive and it's mineral contents be potent and electrified. It contains 92 out of 102 minerals that the body is made of. It's been used to remove radiation positioning from the body, soothes inflamed tissue, reinforces and supports the joints of the body, and addresses respiratory ailments like bronchitis!
It also helps in:
- losing weight
- skin concerns
- dissolving inflammation and mucus in the body
- natural antimicrobial/antiviral
- repairs teeth and bones - HUGE IN CALCIUM
- iron deficiency
- promotes healthy sexual desire and reproductive health in women due to high levels of zinc
- Directly affects the thyroid and promotes healthy function
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Plays a HUGE roll in thought patterns and sleep
- Stimulates the growth of brain cells
I love making it into a tea when I rise for the day to give me maximum and lasted energy. I use it for my skin, as well, to eliminate marks, inflammation, and restore its collagen.
You may read more into this moss on my blog, MY LOVE FOR SEA MOSS where I speak about it more in depth and the recipes I use with it.