This naturally alkaline berry is a powerhouse. Elderberry and elder flower are one of the most commonly used plants and one of the top antiviral berries in the world. It's also higher in antioxidant power than blueberries, cranberries, goji berries, and blackberries!
- Can support in lasted energy
- Can support in ridding of mucus and inflammation throughout the body and respiratory system
- Can support in muscle and nerve health
- May support in digestive health
- May support in skin, hair, and nail health
- Can strengthen the immune system
- Provides sufficient amounts of antioxidants to the body
- Provides calcium, potassium, manganese, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus
Check out our blog here to learn more about this divine berry.
Check out our blog here to learn how to make elderberry tea.
Check out our blog here to learn how to make elderberry syrup.